Advice on running queries
I'm really enjoying using Quirkos.  However, I'd appreciate your advice on running queries and extracting data.  

When I run a query on properties, such as type of document,  or say gender, the results list all the quirks with highlighted text.  When I click on a quirk, I can see the quotes.  I'd like to be able to run a report that so that I can look at the quotes for that particular quirk.  For example, if I'm looking at type of document - interview transcript - and looking at the quotes for a quirk called 'barrier', I'd like to be able to run a report that shows that the quotes for 'reluctance' across all interviews.  I've tried to do this, and the resulting report does not seem to reflect the quotes shown on the screen.  

Can you advise please?
Hi Linda,

Think we have sorted this over the phone, but just to confirm:

We will add 'Quirk' and 'Source Name' as a property in the query view to make the queries more flexible, as well as add a 'Copy All' button here.

The report from the query should just contain the quotes limited by the query, but note that the summary statistics at the top of the report are from the whole project.

Hope this helps,

Daniel
(03-05-2017, 09:39 AM)daniel Wrote: Hi Linda,

Think we have sorted this over the phone, but just to confirm:

We will add 'Quirk' and 'Source Name' as a property in the query view to make the queries more flexible, as well as add a 'Copy All' button here.

The report from the query should just contain the quotes limited by the query, but note that the summary statistics at the top of the report are from the whole project.

Hope this helps,

Daniel