Question Marks replaced with Line Breaks in all Sources
I've come across a troublesome bug in Quirkos 1.4.1 (14-Jun-2017 build):

When Sources contain question marks ("?"), the question mark disappears and is replaced by a line break. I've encountered this under all of the following scenarios:
  1) new Sources created from within Quirkos 
  2) new Sources imported from .txt files
  3) new Sources imported from .docx files
  4) old Sources that were imported before upgrading to v1.4.1 (I don't think the problem existed in v1.4) 

If I try to edit the Source in Quirkos (regardless of how it was created), it appears to allow the edit, but the final result is the same (line breaks instead of question marks).

This is driving me crazy. Please can you help?

-Ryan
Hi Ryan,

Thanks so much for letting us know, and for the detailed information. We are working on a fix for this, the issue only seems to affect Windows...

Daniel
Information 
(12-12-2017, 12:22 PM)daniel Wrote: Hi Ryan,

Thanks so much for letting us know, and for the detailed information. We are working on a fix for this, the issue only seems to affect Windows...

Daniel

We've managed to fix this issue - if you re-download and install Quirkos 1.5 from our website from today, question marks should now be handled correctly from all sources. Please let us know if you still have issues,

Daniel
I'm having the same issue with question marks disappearing even though I re-installed v1.5 on 31.01.18!
Hi there, is this even the case with newly imported sources? If they were imported using an older version of Quirkos the gaps will still be there...

Daniel