Screen cutting off some of the view
I just installed the software under a trial license on a Windows 10 machine and have been playing around to understand the features. So far, I like what I see, except for a strange issue. As you can see from the attached screenshot, the screen appears to be clipped on the top and right sides: I don't see the whole Home icon, and more importantly, I can't see the options above the text block on the right.

Probably relatedly, to select a text box on one of the screens, say when typing in the name of a Quirk, I need to place the mouse cursor just below the actual text box. Placing it directly over the box does not allow me to focus on the text box.

Is this a known issue? If so, how might I fix it?

Many thanks,
buggaby

Attached Files
.png   2018-01-12.png (Size: 410.06 KB / Downloads: 1)
(12-01-2018, 10:11 AM)buggaby Wrote: I just installed the software under a trial license on a Windows 10 machine and have been playing around to understand the features. So far, I like what I see, except for a strange issue. As you can see from the attached screenshot, the screen appears to be clipped on the top and right sides: I don't see the whole Home icon, and more importantly, I can't see the options above the text block on the right.

Probably relatedly, to select a text box on one of the screens, say when typing in the name of a Quirk, I need to place the mouse cursor just below the actual text box. Placing it directly over the box does not allow me to focus on the text box.

Is this a known issue? If so, how might I fix it?

Many thanks,
buggaby

Hi Buggaby,

We've had one other report of this now - it seems to be restricted to certain versions of Windows 10 at the moment (please let us know if anyone sees it elsewhere). We have identified a fix, and there will be an update released in the next month that will address this.

In the meantime, you might be able to get the screen to redraw itself by not using Quirkos in fulls creen mode, and dragging it to be taller and shorter again.

Sorry for the bother!

Daniel
Information 
This issue has been fixed in Quirkos v1.5.1 and later, thanks for letting us know!

Daniel