Add visual indication of Query parameters under Main Query
Suggestion to help new users:

Add some kind of visual indication that Queries have parameters beyond "Properties". 

When I first started using Quirkos, I was puzzled by the Query feature and it took me a while to figure out that queries could include parameters besides the Properties that I defined (in fact, before I started defining Properties I could find no use for the Query feature at all). Then I discovered you could click the "PR" box at the top left (below "Main Query:") and choose other parameters including "Quirk Level", "Source Title", and various authors and dates. 

I think this really needs to be more visually obvious to the user. It could most easily be accomplished by adding drop-down arrows (like the sub-fields to the right of "PR"). It would also help to widen this column to display the full word "Property", "Highlight Author", etc., rather than using the 2-letter abbreviations.

Also, what does the space to the left of the "PR" box do? When you click it, a little yellow/orange bar appears there and when you click it again, it disappears. I can't see any difference in the query results.

Sincerely,
Ryan
Good call Ryan,

Will look into making the full Properties name visible... and that space before it has now been removed!

Daniel