Quote remains in Quirk Overview under wrong Source after clicking Remove Highlight
Here is a puzzling problem I've encountered several times today (I thought I was crazy at first): 

Quotes remain in the Quirk Overview after right-clicking and choosing "Remove Highlight" and then they show up associated with the wrong Source. 

It looked like what happened was the source label and highlights from the quote below it moved up, but the deleted quote's text persisted in the display instead of the appropriate quote from the source below.

To correct the problem, I found I could either click the circled ellipsis to expand the quote (which seemed to re-fetch the text from the indicated Source), or close and re-open the project. Clicking Home and then double-clicking the Quirk again didn't help. 

I couldn't reproduce the problem with a simple project I created to test it, but if you have not seen this before, I'll keep an eye on it and see if I can provide a more complex test project that exhibits the problem later.

I'm using Windows 10 Pro x64 with Quirkos v1.5.2 (signed 13-Aug-2018).
(23-09-2018, 12:12 AM)rabaksa Wrote: Here is a puzzling problem I've encountered several times today (I thought I was crazy at first): 

Quotes remain in the Quirk Overview after right-clicking and choosing "Remove Highlight" and then they show up associated with the wrong Source. 

It looked like what happened was the source label and highlights from the quote below it moved up, but the deleted quote's text persisted in the display instead of the appropriate quote from the source below.

To correct the problem, I found I could either click the circled ellipsis to expand the quote (which seemed to re-fetch the text from the indicated Source), or close and re-open the project. Clicking Home and then double-clicking the Quirk again didn't help. 

I couldn't reproduce the problem with a simple project I created to test it, but if you have not seen this before, I'll keep an eye on it and see if I can provide a more complex test project that exhibits the problem later.

I'm using Windows 10 Pro x64 with Quirkos v1.5.2 (signed 13-Aug-2018).

Thanks for this rabaksa,

We've seen issues with the searches not refreshing properly, but not with the overview. However, we are looking into the issue this month...

Daniel